To all of our clients,
We would like to start by thanking all of our amazing clients for all the support they have shown us over the last three months. We have received so many messages of encouragement and clients purchasing retail and gift certificates. We have truly appreciated every single one of you.
As you have probably heard by now we are officially able to open this Friday June 19, 2020. In saying that, I would like to let everyone know that at this time we are only allowed to take appointments for Manicures, Pedicures and Body waxing. All of our facials and any facial waxing, tinting, lash lift and tint etc are not services we are permitted to offer just yet.
We have taken many measures to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients. We will need your help to ensure that we are able to stay open. The province of Ontario has put the following guidelines in place for personal service settings.
- All staff and all clients must wear a facial mask while inside the spa
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment and not early as we cannot have any extra people sitting inside waiting for their appointment
- All clients must wash their hands upon arrival for their service
- We will be checking staff and client’s temperatures upon arrival using a no touch thermometer
- Staff must wear gloves and other appropriate PPE during all services
- We must limit the number of people in the spa at all times, so clients will not be allowed to bring in any extra guests with them unless that person is also receiving a service
- We will be staggering our staff’s hours in order to keep the number of people in the spa at one time as few as possible
- We will not be able to accommodate walk-ins at this time. You can call or book online up until the last minute we just cannot have clients walk in looking for an appointment.
- At this time we ask that clients do not bring in any food or drinks to spa
- If you feel unwell and are unable to attend please call us we will be waiving the 24 hour cancellation for the time being.
- If you have travelled internationally we ask that you do not come in for 14 days
- If you have travelled to any hotspots we ask that you also refrain from booking an appointment for 14 days
Our website is currently being updated, it will be up and running soon and we will be turning our online booking back on as soon as all the clients on the waitlist have been called.
You will also notice an increase in pricing when you go to book your appointment. We have not increased our prices in 2 years since then employment, rent, products and supply costs have all increased, and now we have had to add PPE costs as well. We still feel that our prices are very fair and we hope our clients will understand.
We will be doing our best to have things run smoothly, this is all new to us as well so please have patience with us as we navigate this new reality. We look forward to seeing you all again very soon.
The team @ Flo